Today john and I went and got some sweet teas after church! Barbecuing for lunch and I think I may challenge him to monopoly!!
My internship has been incredible. I have created so many great relationships with my staff! There are so many stories and backgrounds. Some of them are refuges from countries where God is not mentioned... a life that I couldn't even picture. They are all so different yet we are one family working together!
Love the interns! Jess and Robyn have been a fun to get to know! And our Managers are really great!!
Moment of the Week:
Jessica - What is the word for word in spanish?
Dee- Palabra?
Jessica - No the word for Word!
Dee - Palabra
Jessica - How do you spell that
Dee P..A..L...A
Jessica - No the word
Dee W..O...R...D
(so funny, Jessica does make us laugh often, you might have to be there)
My KC Family I am staying with have been a joy! I made them some fruit salad and cinnamon bread before I left! Cathy is off to a mission trip, and Peter continues to challenge me in our Spiritual Discussion! They have been a true blessing!
I miss my family though!! OH SO MUCH!! I am hoping to have a few days soon to get away with them!! Fathers Day is coming up and I am working on a gift for dad :) He has been such a Rock for our familY! I love yoU!!
More to Come
No comments:
Post a Comment