If you know me the word wait and definitely patiently doesn't always coexist. I am one that strives and seeks after every dream and ambition I posses. Which makes me come to realize God's complete plan in helping me identify and strengthen this area. Okay so its seriously not so fun. BUT I am confident in him, no so much my ability but his.
For about a week and a half I find myself with awful sleep patterns. Growing up people around me would state that they couldn't sleep, they would wake up etc... I couldn't grasp that... I have the comfy bed, one that lying down for a few minutes only allows me to fall into deep sleep :)... Not so much the case anymore.
I guess you could say my mind races. I have a lack of confidence in not being in complete control of my future. So i sit and put together pieces that possibly could equal an outcome. Which leads to this complete stress... aka I believe the reason I am not sleeping..and I keep hearing."WAIT PATIENTLY"
Some motivation for myself....
"Before you ACT, Listen. Before you REACT, think. Before you SPEND, earn. Before you CRITICIZE, wait. Before you PRAY, forgive. Before you quit, Try." - Ernest Hemingway.
" The Longer you wait for something the more you appreciate it when you get it, Because anything worth having is definitely something worth waiting.
while I wait...
Love
Bre

No comments:
Post a Comment