Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The Finish Line

There are no words to describe what it felt like to have you in the crowd cheering me on.

Crossing the finish line, even in the midst of all the exertion of energy, so many things went through my mind/ It was about how far I had come.  No longer about how much farther I had to go. I had made it. Then you start to think about all the people you want to see once you get through the gates, those that were there every step of the way.

Life is often reflected in the same manor. As I come to new chapters and meet new goals you often look back and connect the dots to how you got there. You realize there were people who had great impact on your next move in the game of life. But even more so, you find out who will always be there at the Finish line. No matter how long the race, no matter how far you have to go...they are always at the end, waiting for you.

Thank You for Being at the Finish Line.


“Time is all you have and you may find one day that you have less than you think.”

_________________________________________________________________________________

Now past the metaphoric talk... i RAN a half! See Pics Below!


Training: This Girl (Abbie) pushed me from day 1! 
This is definitely not our last rodeo, we are ready to take them on!



BIB#9693





thank you guys for being at the finish line!

One of my BEST FRIENDS! LOVE YOU EM!

Seriously meant the world to have her there for me! We started this together..we finished together! 

I couldn't do this without my biggest fan, i love this man!!

Finding it in me to finish (i got a side cramp so close to the finish line)

No Pain No Gain! I did it!


Bre's First Half Marathon
2:11:47

No comments:

Post a Comment