Home to Texas!!
Another journey has been placed before me. This week I will be finally moving into my new home in Los Colinas, Texas! There are so many things that are happening in my life these days. Getting used to the Texas heat is just one of the many adjustments! I'll be a texan in no time!!
Well since I have moved to the Dallas/Fortworth Area I have been a little spoiled! I have been able to live in the hotel to get to know the team and the hotel!
My berry lemondes have probably been my guilty pleasure ..definitely something I will start making at home. The berries down here are so fresh!
When I run upstairs you have a beautiful view. What you are seeing is the Hyatt Regency DFW. I can't wait to visit some old friends from Hyatt!
Dallas came with a few surprises! Some of my college girlfriends are in the area. On Saturday I went to my first K-State Catbacker Watch Party! It was great to be surrounded by my fellow wildcats! Way to Go Cats!!
This week I am moving into my beautiful little apartment! I am so excited to get all of my things put together! I can't believe I am on my second home! It is a true blessing to be able to have a wonderful job and a roof over my head. We will definitely have a home warming party! I may wait till Ryan gets here... oh who is ryan???
Ryan and I met in Columbus Ohio, my first adventure following college. Well Ryan and I will be together again soon. He is on his way down here to live in the Dallas area too! To say the least I love him very much! I am so thankful for finding my best friend in life... i love you ry!
Today I am going to be heading to Irving Bible Church. Excited to find my church family. Hopefully this will be the place. We shall See!! I will probably post more later today!





Excited for your adventures!! Glad you are liking Texas :)
ReplyDelete