Its crazy how much I have been craving to blog, but my internet has been running very slow! I won't mention the company (it is letters and a & sign) But I have a gym at my complex with access so here is a brief update on me! I am really beginning to settle in my new life here in Texas. It has really all come together. I am coming up on my final week in my first month of the Grand. And it was a GREAT month!
My New Place
Well I am slowly but surely putting together my home. This weekend I purchased different pieces for my living room. Even though I got a great price I had to put each one together by hand...which at first was a struggle. I now hold a sense of pride for the living room though, i did it all by myself! On Saturday when I bought the furniture I had to unload them from my car and carry each on up the stairs, three stories! It felt like a real life good Samaritan story. So many people had walked by till finally i was on my last piece and hurting that a young girl running with her dog stopped to help me. She tied up her puppy and carried my last piece up with me. I was exhausted, but I got two pieces made and then it was off to OKTOBERFEST!
This is my back yard! Its the Canal Route and Lake! Love my little home!
Brings to me to my Hyatt Family. Really starting to enjoy my job and the people I work with. Daily learning new things about my co workers and their crazy Texas lives. Here are a few pics from this weekends events. We went to Oktoberfest and a bunch of people from different departments came to enjoy the music and bier. It was a lot of fun and definitely can't wait for our next night out. We are doing the Glow Run in November, so its the start of my motivated workouts!
(Ashley, Kelli, Me, Jessica, Marisa, Emily)
We had a lot of fun at Oktoberfest
(Ashley, Kelli, Jessica, Me)
Remembering my girls from CBUS (thanks for the reminder Beth) Love You Ladies!
This was priceless! Even Barbie is a K-State Fan! OH MAN! GO CATS #7 Way to Be!!







No comments:
Post a Comment