Tuesday, May 15, 2012

" Do all Things with Love" - Unknown

Life continues to mirror this new adventure I am on.  I know what it takes to reach the finish line of 26.2!  Everyday is a choice to complete the steps...to move forward! In the same way our life is given instruction on how to live a life he calls us all to ... What we were created for!! So moving forward with that promise...we complete the race..we win the race..why wouldn't you run to it!!

Today: Its another 3 mile run... the blisters are healing from yesterdays run! I guess i needed better socks on! Note to self! It will be a late night... so it will definitely be a mental battle to complete this run following a late night at work!

I hope you take the time for you today, to give your body the exercise, nutrients, and rest it deserves!!

My shipment comes in today!! Its christmas in a box!! ADVOCARE!!!! Again these are the products I use that give me every foundation I need to complete this training by preparing my body for the intense limits!!

LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment