Today has been filled with so many blessings. Often I find myself thinking about the past or looking towards the tomorrow's. Where will I be moving to next? Who will I meet next? Where am I going to run my next mile. But today I was filled with the joy of today. I sat for the last two hours of work with an incredible team filled with so many personalities, people that inspire me to work hard, to find my passions. There are men and women on the team that seek and encourage me daily...not many have that at work!
On my way home, I talked with Sara, a very special friend that I promise daily we were meant to find each other...love her dearly! Ending the hour long conversation of life,god, boys, and everything else in between i thought to myself .... how blessed..... In four months of being here I have met so many people I could start listing them all.. but these women in my life have changed me. It is as tho they were placed here and now to be apart of every emotion and experience i would have with my time here in columbus.
The lord really does provide when we are earnest to seek and ask. It has not been an easy journey, and some of these ladies are the only ones that saw the true transparent me....during it. But what I hope they have come to see is a woman willing to grasp life, make mistakes, stumble, feel the pain, but grasp to the truth that there is a plan...there is a love beyond measure. I am SO happy today... with where I am and where he is taking me.
I love this post!
ReplyDelete