Week 1 of Training has begun! Over the past few weeks I have been working to find a plan that would cover all the basis of creating the best fitness for me! Working with Erin to create a lifting program and planning out runs that would possibly prepare me for the Full Marathon in October.
Currently I am 5 ' 6" and weigh 128 lbs (way to be honest on the web) My body fat percentage is 19% My goal.... well lower to about 16% body fat, but ultimately find myself in a maximum level of challenging all my limits!
I currently workout at URBAN ACTIVE. The gym in dublin focuses on cross fittness and the urban active grandview offers my indoor running and trx training! More posts to come along this week about what my exact workout plans are.
Setting Myself up for Success:
It is vital to supply your body with the correct CORE nutrients! This is where Advocare comes into play! Currently I start my day with SPARK!!
Protein - Starting the day with a pure protein provides a great foundation for ultimate performance and energy!
Metabolic Nutrition System (more to come)
Water - DRINK TONS OF WATER!! 1/2 your weight in Ounces! So I have atleast 65 ounces a day! You will see a huge change!!
Food List (post tonight)
This first week is pretty focused on listing. Erin pushes me to not do cardio this week but because a marathon is around the week I find it may be necessary to customize my 12 week live fit program with her!
No comments:
Post a Comment